Tail Wagging Tasty
Hi Joanne, this is the recipe you've asked for. The quantity of ingredients are catered for 2 people. I usually cook 3 meals in one go (keep 2 in the freezer and reheat for subsequent meals). So just multiply the following ingredients by 3 if you want to cook 3 meals except for the water, which remains more or less the same.
It's actually a very simple recipe, just time consuming. I don't cook elaborate meals, this is what the restaurants are for.
1. Beef stock - half a cube. Experiment. Add more if you want it to be saltier.
2. Red wine - something in the range of 15 bucks. I put in 50ml, but it's up to you. Put in more if you love to tipple a drop of red.
3. Celery - one stick the length of your arm. This is the length it comes in if you get it from Cold Storge.
4. Onion - just a small one.
5. Oxtails - for each person I take the thickest and the thinnest tail sections. Cold Storage, Carrefour and Giant sometimes do specials from time to time.
6. Baby carrots - carrots like people, the smaller the sweeter. Babies and baby carrots are the sweetest. I buy Grimmway from Cold Storage. Use 1/2 bag (125 g).
This rest of this post had been moved to http://ramblerwithoutborders.blogspot.com